2012年3月17日 星期六

Is Smart Lipo Worth It? A Review


Smart-Lipo is one of the latest advances in body contouring. Here's what I found out about it. For one, it's very gentle, so you don't even need anesthesia, only a local. There is no scarring at all. Smart-Lipo could also be called laser-assisted liposuction because that is exactly what it is.

First, the doctor inserts a tiny laser fiber into the area you wish to treat. Smart-Lipo is especially good for the abdominal area, either upper or lower, batwings, saddlebags or back fat. One woman I know had it done to remove a bit of fat under her chin that had always bothered her. The laser dissolves the fat permanently and tightens the skin. It is supposed to improve the return of collagen to formerly saggy areas. It really does.

Smart-Lipo, as mentioned above, is very gentle. In the medical world, it's called "minimally invasive." What this means for the patient is a practically painless procedure. Because the body was not really disturbed with only a tiny incision in the skin, the recovery period is very fast. In fact, it was so fast it reminded me of lasik eye surgery which accomplishes its miracle in about 5 minutes. Most patients are able to go about their daily lives the next day. Of course, that depends upon the extent of the work they had done. I had only the upper and lower ab area done and I was good to go the next day.

Some people have asked me about full recovery and aftermath, I say,"What aftermath?" Really, there was no aftermath. Right after the surgery, I felt fine and went back to my regular life the next day. The recovery period, though, did go on for the next few weeks because I did continue to improve. Obviously, I had had a bit of bruising and I didn't feel confident enough to return to the gym for two full weeks. I actually think that I could have as I felt fine, I just didn't want to take any chances.

During the next few weeks, not only did my bruises disappear, as expected, but my abdominal area continued to improve until I looked really toned. Here I must say that I am a fanatical exerciser with a very, very simple healthy diet. Underneath that post-menopausal pooch that I had developed were some serious abs. I knew that was the case, and that's why I wanted to do Smart-Lipo. I wanted to see the result of all my hard work.

According to my doctor, the exercise and great diet made me an ideal candidate for this procedure.That is to say, that the best results will come to those who, like me, have tried the diet and exercise route. Smart-Lipo is not a quick weight-loss program; it's really more for toning.

As another note of warning, before my procedure, I interviewed a number of doctors and did a lot of research on the internet. That's where I read stories of unhappy results.

Here's my view: I think Smart-Lipo is one of many tools we can use to get the bodies we want. Granted it's a fabulous tool, but it has to be used properly by both the doctor and the patient. If you are out of shape and obese and your doctor suggests Smart-lipo, run for the hills because he could not be reputable. You will not be happy with the results either.




Diane Butler is a real estate broker living in Southern California. Check out her website Smart-Lipo and learn about smart lipo.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言